Discover the perfect natural wellness paradise – our Nature Wellness centre. Treat yourself to mental and physical balance, exceptional wellness care and the power of natural herbs and aroma essences. Our wellness centre includes saunas and inhalations (Finnish, ceremonial, herbal, eucalyptus and salt sauna), experiential showers, an icefall, a cooling pool, a relaxation aroma room with an outdoor terrace, an outdoor mountain lake with a whirlpool, a relaxation pool with attractions and a relaxation zone, a Jacuzzi bath and water wellness bars.
Feast your eyes on breathtaking mountain panoramas while enjoying wellness relaxation.
FINNISH SAUNA (DRY SAUNA)
Sauna relaxation in a traditional Finnish sauna has beneficial effects and boosts health. Our Finnish sauna is made of radiata pine wood, which is typical for a reddish tone and contrasts beautifully with the interior.
Finnish sauna sessions boost the blood circulation in the whole body, offer relaxation and can heal the airways and skin problems. They clean, refresh body and mind, help create mental and physical balance. The ideal air humidity for airways is around 30% and that’s why hot stones are poured with water regularly. The effect of Finnish sauna relaxation consists in activating thermal-regulation processes in the body. Blood is pumped into dilated vessels under the skin and this causes intensive sweating. The body gets rid of toxins, the skin becomes healthier and looks better. Cooling down is an important phase of every Finnish sauna session to bring the blood back inside the body, which activates the immune system and boosts healing processes.
EUCALYPTUS SAUNA (STEAM SAUNA)
Close your eyes, breathe in the aroma of the beneficial ancient eucalyptus and let gentle steam touch your skin. Eucalyptuses are typical for a strong menthol-lemon aroma of the essential oil known as eucalyptol.
Eucalyptus is one of the most effective air-cleaning plants. Inhaling it helps prevent viral diseases and bacterial infections, relaxes the muscles around the airways. Eucalyptus sauna sessions help treat cold, allergies and other airway diseases. Eucalyptus has relaxing effects on body and mind.
HERBAL SAUNA (DRY SAUNA)
Steam saunas combine aromatherapy with healing herb essential oils. Breathe in the aroma and enjoy spoiling sips of a gentle steam. Herbal saunas count to the most effective ways of aromatherapy.
Humid air is beneficial for the skin because it boost the blood circulation and cleanses the skin, which makes it smooth and velvety. Herbs help treat fatigue, headache, cough, flu. To inhale, begin with shallow breathing and make it deeper and deeper. Relax on a relaxation bed after your sauna session.
SALT SAUNA (STEAM SAUNA)
Himalayan salt therapy in a sauna is one of the most popular treatments and has detoxifying effects. High air humidity with salt crystals is beneficial mainly for the airways. Based on medical studies, salt has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. It is used to prevent cold.
Higher air temperature helps the body remove toxic substances, relieves muscles, relaxes and boosts the immune system. Salt sauna relaxation is recommended mainly for adults and children suffering respiratory diseases, lung diseases, chronic bronchitis, sinusitis or respiratory allergy. Air in our salt sauna is rich in minerals and beneficial microorganisms. The interior includes beautiful light effects and a starry sky.
CEREMONIAL NATURAL SAUNA (DRY SAUNA)
Our natural ceremonial glass sauna is one of the biggest jewels of our wellness centre. It offers beautiful views of nature and a mountain stream, the interior is made of rustic spruce wood from a 100-year-old barn.
The big sauna offers enough room for more people and is used mainly for sauna rituals with great light and music shows. Sauna rituals make sauna relaxation and sweating more intense. Sauna masters pour aroma essences on hot stones and apply various beneficial products onto the skin, which increases the sauna session effects. Ceremonies are held at selected times and take 10-12 minutes.
Relax on comfortable beds overlooking nature. Enjoy moments of flawless peace after sauna treatments, refresh yourself at one of our bars and breathe in the atmosphere of the Tatras. Our relaxation room with relaxing music, forest aromas and a starry sky guarantees unforgettable calm moments.
Plunging into an arctic pool with water temperature of 10°C can boost the immune system after a sauna session and increase the blood cell formation. Staying in an ice cold pool under a starry sky is the key to permanent health, beauty and vitality.
HILLS RELAXATION POOL
Our stainless-steel indoor relaxation pool with a pool bar, bar chairs and a bar table can be the perfect climax of your wellness relaxation. Discover and try various underwater massage jets, massage beds and benches.
Swim in the beautiful pool under crystal chandeliers and behind a glass wall overlooking the High Tatras. The pool is ideal not only for swimming but also for enjoying massage bubbles. Discover the enchanting atmosphere of this magical place and savour a drink in the relaxation zone around the pool.
Enjoy a nice underwater massage made by hydromassage jets and bubbles to relax all muscles of your body.
MOUNTAIN LAKE WITH A WHIRLPOOL
Our mini Tatra lake with a whirlpool is another jewel of our natural wellness centre. Treat yourself to undisturbed relaxation and feast your eyes on surrounding nature and the High Tatras.
Alternating warm and cold water activates the lymphatic system, detoxifies the organism and boosts immunity.
Taking a shower can mean more than just cleansing the body. Experiential showers are becoming more and more popular as a part of cooling treatments after sauna sessions and overall body cleansing.
Every experiential shower is actually a healing treatment that has positive effects on the whole body. It relieves body tension and refreshes the mind.
Responsibility of visitors to the relaxation centre is to act in accordance with instruction of the operator. Consult your doctor if the sauna is suitable for you, with respect to your health. Admission to the saunas is not recommended for: pregnant women, diabetics, patients with heart disease, kidney or thyroid problems, and people with high blood pressure. Entrance into the Wellness Centre is prohibited for children under 12 years of age, persons under the influence of alcohol and drugs. Entrance into to the wellness centre is only allowed in sheets due to hyginic reasons. The pool area can be accessed in a bathing suit.
- Recommended stay in a sauna is 1.5 to 2 hours and no more than 1-2 stays within a week
- It is recommended not to eat a heavy meal or drink alcohol before using the sauna
- Leave your watch, cell phone, jewellery, etc. in the locker room before entering the sauna
- Shower, wash with soap and wipe dry before entering the sauna
- The wellness centre is a mixed type of sauna (men + women). Enter the sauna without a swimsuit and shoes, wrapped in a sheet. Wearing a swimsuit in a sauna is very harmful to the health, not only for you but for others too. Swimsuits are made from 100% synthetic materials and at a temperature of 50 ° C, the compounds are released and are highly carcinogenic, and they get into the body through the respiratory tract or through the skin and this way you harm
yourself and also other people in sauna.
- Due to hygienic reasons spread the sheet under your body including your feet. First sit down on the lowest bench and gradually move to the next level seating to avoid thermal shock.
- While in saunas breathe slowly through your nose, not very deeply. It is recommended to use a variety of scrubs, oils, cosmetics, that we will gladly offer you. If the temperature is unbearable, leave the sauna straight away.
- Behave quietly and culturally, avoid loud conversations, swearing and discussions. Saunas are a place of peace and meditation
- After leaving the sauna cool the body down, either with a cold shower or use a plunge pool with cold water
- When cooling the body start from the feet towards the heart, never pour cold water on a warmed head
- Each sauna cycle is finished after 15-20 min. long rest in the position on your back in the relaxation room with deck chairs. Wrap yourself in the sheet and lie down, close your eyes and relax for several minutes
- Do not eat, do not drink and do not read while in saunas
- Intervals between cycles in saunas try to add fluid, vitamin C, snacks in the form of fruit to replenish missing minerals in the body
- Do not wash body by soap after the last stay in sauna
- Before finishing the whole sauna procedure you should take 15-20 minutes to rest so your body climates to changes in temperature and do not make any greater effort immediately after a bath
- After the procedure you need to add fluid. The best are fruit juices, tea and mineral water. In one sauna cycle you can lose up to 0.5 litres of water with which you lose not just toxins, but also salt, vitamin C and other minerals.
- End the sauna process with a favourite massage or enjoy beauty and wellness services
- Private Jacuzzi pool or whirlpool hot tub (or other common areas) can be entered in a swimsuit
- Bring big towel Into the sauna
- Always leave the sauna in the condition in which you would like to find it when you enter
- Sauna provides protection for the body for seven days in order to maintain resistance to diseases, it is recommended to repeat the sauna at least 1 time per week